This course, developed by Space Coast Tactical, is implemented based on a review of hostile force tactics in current conflict zones worldwide. Traditional shooting doctrine is suffering severe erosion based upon the lessons from the battlefield. Gunfights are occurring at point blank range and are over in seconds. The top PMC's are now looking for three disparate qualities in their operators. These qualities are:
- , especially from awkward postures
The 10 day course is designed to equip the candidate with the skills and necessary foundation needed to be able to progess and fine tune their skillset as a professional operator, able to take part in high risk deployments.
The course also teaches the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe use of semi-automatic handguns and the tactical use of revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, and semi automatic rifle to an intermediate level. This course, recent military or law enforcement experience, or a similar recognized course is a pre-requisite to all more advanced courses we operate. Your safety is our prime concern.
This course is specifically intended to train both inexperienced students and those who know their way around guns in the basic fundamentals of tactical shooting, from safe handling to fast, accurate and effective close quarter shooting. You will be instructed in the most current techniques being taught to United States Law Enforcement.
The course contains a "" day where students will be instructed in building clearance techniques by experienced SWAT instructors, culminating in a realistic exercise.
The goal of this 10 day course is to ground you in tactical shooting.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS (Not a complete list)
- Introduction to Instructors and Staff
- Explanation of the Course Aims and Objectives
- Firearms Safety
- Semi-automatic Handgun Parts and Operation, field strip & reassembly
- AR-15 & AK47 Parts and Operation, field strip & reassembly
- Familiarization with course firearms
- Different types of ammunition
- Range Rules
- Shooting from the bench rest
- Two handed shooting positions
- Shooting from your weak side
- Fast Action Shooting
- Shooting from awkward positions
- Dealing with malfunctions under stress
- Kill House and building clearance
- Continued skill development opportunities
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All required State and Federal permits to allow a foreign national to posses and shoot firearms
- All instruction
- All ammunition
- All firearms specific to this course - SIG 2022, GLOCK 17, Beretta 92, Springfield XD/XDM, Walther P99, Walther PPQ, S&W M&P, AR15 (.223 or 5.56), G3 (.308), AK47 (7.62), Mossberg 500 Tactical Shotgun (12 gauge), or similar firearms. (All handguns are in 9mm Caliber unless otherwise stated)
- Lunch and all hydration
- Accomodation (not including breakfast) - (Based on 2 sharing a room. If you require a room on your own, there is an additional charge of $20 per night. If you are the only male or female on a course, this charge does not apply and you will be provided with a single room free of charge)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel to and from Melbourne (we can advise you where to book discounted flights - contact us for details)
- Students will receive a Space Coast Tactical LLC course completion certificate signed by a qualified FDLE examiner.
$3,500 - with accommodation / $3,005 - without accommodation
(Group bookings of 3 or more generate a 10% discount per seat)
- Limited places
- ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS
- Airport transfer from Orlando can be arranged - contact us for details
Important: These are firearms courses using real firearms in real calibers. If you are not a resident of the United States, please read this: U.S. Gun Law & You!
NOTE: This course always starts on a Monday and ends the following Wednesday. Accommodation is provided from the Sunday before the course starts thru to the morning after it ends (Thursday). On the evening of the last day (Wednesday). Students are invited to a end of course meal and drink with the Space Coast Tactical LLC instructors and staff, on us.
We run these courses regularly. If you can't make these dates, Email or call us and we will give you the schedule for the next 3 to 6 months.
At the end of this course there is an option to do:
- a one day Hog Hunt using AK47's and AR-15's*
- a day's Large Mouth Freshwater Bass fishing with Captain Jeff*
*These options do not have to be booked in advance and can be booked during the course.